Friday, March 20, 2015
Welcome to the new Kubernetes Blog. Follow this blog to learn about the Kubernetes Open Source project. We plan to post release notes, how-to articles, events, and maybe even some off topic fun here from time to time.
If you are using Kubernetes or contributing to the project and would like to do a guest post, please let me know.
To start things off, here’s a roundup of recent Kubernetes posts from other sites:
- Scaling MySQL in the cloud with Vitess and Kubernetes
- Container Clusters on VMs
- Everything you wanted to know about Kubernetes but were afraid to ask
- What makes a container cluster?
- Integrating OpenStack and Kubernetes with Murano
- An introduction to containers, Kubernetes, and the trajectory of modern cloud computing
- What is Kubernetes and how to use it?
- OpenShift V3, Docker and Kubernetes Strategy
- An Introduction to Kubernetes
Happy cloud computing!
- Kit Merker - Product Manager, Google Cloud Platform